September 07, 2008

Han's Joke

Here is Han's another joke although last Sat. when I released him for a little break, he run out the field. It made me angry that I didn't mention he would be out of control like that. Okey! I should recall the funny thing that makes me smile.

Aug. 31 night, when I took Han home, we met Rainbow's masters (Rainbow is a four-month-old female golden-retriever). Han treated them as old friends whom have not seem for a long time and he even laid down on the street. I told them maybe sometimes they can take Rainbow to our lab to let them two cute dogs play together. (Actually, they took Rainbow to my lab next night that's Han's fourth birthday!!) It was a little late, so after about 15minutes, we said goodbye to each other.

On the way we went home, there is a guy took a bowl of instant noodles with him just several steps ahead. Han was so happy to see him and trying to say hello in his special way--jumping and biting someone. I stopped him even though the guy looked like to say hello to Han too, but he soon realized that Han is an over excited dog!! ^^: I took Han across the street, but he still was excited about approaching the guy over the street. I yelled "what are you doing?" to stop him, and the guy said "I just want to get across the street." with a scared tone. ^^:

Do you like this one? There's another one. I'll tell you later......:-)

No comments: